SVP, Global Human Resources &
Chief Human Resources Officer
Tronox, the third largest global producer of the commodity chemical titanium dioxide with $2.6 billion in annual revenue and a team of 4,500 employees at 13 locations in the US, Europe, South African and Australia.Tronox, the third largest global producer of the commodity chemical titanium dioxide with $2.6 billion in annual revenue and a team of 4,500 employees at 13 locations in the US, Europe, South African and Australia.
- Accountable for all HR strategies, objectives and goals for 4,500 employees at 13 locations in the US, South Africa, Australia and the Netherlands; strategic focus areas included performance management, compensation and benefits, talent development, cultural integration and change management
- Maintained executive contact for the Compensation Committee covering issues, including executive compensation and equity arrangements. Implemented employment contracts for each of the executive officers. Worked with Compensation Committee in resolving legacy executive benefits, including non-qualified SERPs and other prerequisites consistent with new SEC disclosure requirements.
- Developed and implemented annual equity grant program for key employees.
- Functioned as trusted advisor and business partner to the CEO, executive management team and senior leaders globally. Advised CEO on all succession and many Board of Directors issues. Coached and mentored peer-level executives.
- Partnered with senior leaders to develop and execute succession planning, change management and other programs facilitating the integration of cultures and people after acquisitions.
- Developed the global HR function and increased talent bench strength by delivering the “big picture” corporate strategy across the company and ensuring the field HR functions drive the performance necessary to achieve business results.Built global business capabilities by developing an enhanced organizational structure to accommodate the company’s rapid growth and integrated acquired talent in alignment with key business strategies